Friday, December 31, 2010

A look back at 2010

2010 is drawing to a close.  I hope it has brought more happiness than sorrow to all of you.  There have been some bumps along the way, but for me and my family, 2010 ends with comfort and joy.

I made a lot of dolls, and had the opportunity to share my creations with you.  I did a little gardening (until it got too hot!), and had the opportunity to talk to a real American hero: an astronaut!  Larry and I did a lot of biking, and as always enjoyed each other's company more than doing anything else.

May 2011 bring hope and joy to all of you.  If we're all a little kinder to one another, it is sure to be a better year than the year before.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! 2010 was basically pretty good for me. I'm glad I found your lovely blog - there is something very comforting about the work you do. More strength to your busy hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!

    Let's hope next year brings more crafting and gardening opportunities for all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie, what a lovely thing to say; thank-you so very much, and Happy New Year.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Beth, May you continue to inspire, and encourage those whom want to try crochet. An easy enough craft. Your creations are those of wonder, each one beautiful.
    May the New Year bring you continued success in your endeavors, Good fortune, Love and Happiness.
    Thank you so much for sharing your world with us.
    'til next time,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saffron and Connie, thanks for all of your good words, all through the year. Hoping that 2011 is filled with joy for both of you :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed your blog so very much this year. I just love your look-alike doll, too.

    Happy 2011!
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Lois! Thank-you so much for all of your good words, all through the year :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. i found your blog around Dec 2009 and i must say that i've truly enjoyed every minute of it. i look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. You are so talented and kind to have shared all your amazing talent. thank you and i hope you have a great 2011. I can't wait to see what you do next! :D ~Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne, I hope you have a joy filled 2011, and thank-you so much for all of your good words :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty place, lv all the dolls, think i'll make me some hand warmers too, it's cold everywhere right now. we had snow in the desert,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tink, its hard to hold a hook in cold hands :-) Hope these keep your hooks flying!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete