Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Holy Days!

We had our first snow of the season Thursday night and Friday, and it left a sparkling six inches of snow, which is blindingly bright this morning.  Yesterday seemed the perfect day to get out the Christmas decorations and put up the tree (or trees, this year!).   I also got outside and took a few pictures of the lovely, virgin snow.

Whatever your spiritual persuason, I hope you  enjoy the spirit of goodwill that this season celebrates.  Without that, there isn't much point to the celebration.  Maybe fewer gifts, more hugs, donations to your local food pantry, or shoveling the neighbor's walkway of snow.  Be easy on yourself, and meet each day with Joy.

My very best wishes for all of you this Holy Day season :-)

Beth

16 comments:

  1. Gosh, it is all looking very festive! Lovely photos Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Beth i'm sending my best wishes to you from far away!! <3
    It is always a great joy to read your wonderful thoughts and see the lovely pictures your are posting!

    Hugs
    rux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy to you, dear Rux! Thank you for the good wishes :-)

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  3. I love these thoughts! Happy Holy Days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We received our first serious snow yesterday, too. More tomorrow. LOVE your holiday images. :)

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same storm system impacted both of us. Have a blessed Holyday season!

      Beth

      Delete
  5. what a lovely photo. the time go so fast soon christmas. today I light up my 2th light and try take time fokus on what is inporten in life and what christmas is.
    if there not bee time from my side I send a merry christmas too yoy and family from sweden
    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your good words, and Merry Christmas to you too :-)

      Beth

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful post Beth. I can't decide what I like better...your words or your pictures as both embrace the season so well!
    Merry Wishes, natalie jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natalie Jo; Merry Christmas!

      Beth

      Delete
  7. I know it is too early, but I want to thank you for all your wonderfull doll and other patterns you have made and shared with us. And I hope you will have so many great ideas also the next year. I hope I will finaly finish my teacups spirit dolls which I have started months ago. I try to finish all my undone projects till the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, thank you for your good words, and have a wonderful Holyday season!

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  8. Pretty pics--miss the snow here in south Texas!-- and a lovely sentiment. Blessings of the season to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you Lyn, and thank you for your good words :-)

      Beth

      Delete