Friday, June 6, 2014

Dressing Up

I have been working on a wardrobe for the Grace Note dolls; they are such a nice size to knit for...not too big, but not too small :-)  Ebony Grace is showing off her sundress and shrug, the pattern is here and on the left sidebar of the blog:

Sundress and Shrug

She also has a tank top and undies; the tank top can be worn with shorts as well (coming up soon)

The pattern is here:

Tank Top and Undies

And every girl needs a sweet nightgown.

The pattern is here:

Nightgown

This should be a good start for your doll's wardrobe.  Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. You are such a super tallented and generous lady, thank you so much for sharing your pasion xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words, Amber :-)

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  2. These are just adorable! I need to find some wool in the correct size to make my own little Grace Note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable doll, as always! It is such a treat to see what you design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anita :-)

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! I love blue dress and shrug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , i made my first doll and i love it.I use double point needle 3,5 mm, the only i found here in Brasil.My doll is bigger then yours but looks so beautiful..Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bigger or smaller is not important; I'm delighted you enjoyed making this doll :-) Thank you for your good words!

      Beth

      Delete