Friday, July 31, 2015

Three Easy Pieces


While I was roaming around Pinterest looking for interesting crochet, I found several beautiful cuff bracelets.  I wanted to make something with a Bohemian vibe, so I took a look at Ravely to see what kind of patterns they might have.

These three patterns were all available as Ravelely downloads from Gergely-Santa.  They were pretty easy to make; there are a lot of pictures in the pattern, and a bit of crochet diagraming.  They are not free, but certainly not expensive, and will make wonderful Christmas gifts :-)

5 comments:

  1. wow, I get to be the first one to comment! you sure have a talent there! the middle one is my favorite, and sure does look like from another country, although I wouldn't have known it was Bohemian, unless you said. How can you tell? it's perfect, and of course looks like what I would imagine to be Bohemian! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I use the word Bohemian more as an adjective to describe something untraditional and artsy, instead of an geographic location.

      Thank you for your good words :-)

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Joyce! Actually, I used Knit Picks Palette, and it was perfect :-)

    Warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. They would also nicely adapt to be fingerless gloves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lois! They would adapt very easily; they don't really need the buttons to fit, they could slide right over the hand.

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete