Friday, April 21, 2017

The Hitty Happiness Continues

Poppy, Violet, and Hazel!

I am still greatly enjoying making dolls from Joyce's Crochet Hitty  pattern, as you can see :-)
She now has a knit sleeveless dress, bloomers, and cardigan that you can make as well:


Loving tiny dolls, I used Joyce's pattern to create a Mini Hitty.  She is 4 1/2 inches tall, with both jointed arms and legs.  She has a crotch tab to joint the legs to, similar to some wooden Hittys; the advantage being her hips are located more under the body, giving her a slimmer profile....wish I could do this!


And here is the pattern:


And as a bonus; she fits pretty nicely into clothing patterns designed for Mattel's Kelly doll!


This little outfit is a Kelly pattern by Crochet Crafts by Helga; the top fits great, the pants needed to be deepend in the crotch by two rows.  There are a LOT of free, and inexpensive, Kelly patterns out there.

Enjoy the crochet!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words, and your generosity, JOYce :-) Playing dolls with you is my favorite pastime!

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful little dolls, beautifully made. Love the little Hitty as well. You are both so generous with your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words, dear Lorraine :-)

      warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  3. EEEK, Mini Hitty is the cutest ever! I know what my weekend crochet project is going to be. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Qué bonitas son! Los vestidos le dan un aspecto aún más dulce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias a Isabel tanta :-)

      con gusto,

      Beth

      Delete
    2. Beth,

      I love your little dolls! The clothes are so sweet too. I really like the little pink and red dress. It's so nice of you to include the patterns!

      - Momma Cat

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Momma Cat!

      warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  5. Excellent! Sometimes I don't look beyond my nose :-) We have a Michaels here in town...I will look them up. I'd much rather buy local, and also save the postage!

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - wow - wow!!!
    She is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete