Friday, March 9, 2018

Kitties for Hittys...and other tiny dolls


We love cats!  And so does Hitty Twig.  If you knit, Rabbit Hole Knits on Ravelry has two freely available and delightful knit kitties; one of which you see here in grey on the right.  This is the Tiny Window Cat.  There is also a Tiny Parlor Cat.

I do knit, but it is not my strong suit, so I used the inspiration of the Rabbit Hole Knit kitties and created two crochet kitties.  The ones you see in Twig's lap, and the one of the left.

Crochet Kitty for Hitty

So now, you can have a tiny cat for your tiny doll, whether you knit or crochet.  Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you both so much!

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy reading your posts, and often find them inspirational, thank you! I made a kitty for my Hitty, and photographed it for my blog. Head on over if you would like a peek at her. http://www.blog.creativeme.co.za/2018/04/c.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your kitty, your Hitty, and Ms. Chaco!

      warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  3. crocheting the sitting cat right now... when does body get stuffed?? you say when to stuff head (round 26) but never body, does body not get stuffed??

    ReplyDelete