Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to the drawing board

This will be a quick post. When I created the PDF file for the Prairie Flowers cloth doll pattern, the pattern became distorted. I only found this out as I was creating the clothing patterns. Not sure if this is occurring when I export the file to PDF, or when I print it out with my document viewer.

At any rate, I've removed the pattern from the site for now in order to get it 'right.' If you have copied it already, I would not use the pattern and wait until I have the corrected pattern up and available. It won't take long...the pattern is fine until it gets turned into a PDF, so if nothing else I will make it available as a Word document.

I'm so sorry if any of you have already started making the doll. The pattern would still make a cute doll, she just wouldn't be quite the right size for her clothes :-(

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth

    First I would like to thank you for sharing all your wonderful patterns with the rest of the world. I immediately fell love with your Free Spirit and Mini Free Spirit dolls. I have made several, and had great fun doing it.

    I also found your blog very useful and inspiring. After reading yours and other great craft blogs, I decided to make one of my own. I have only just started, but I would be honored if you would visit it. I have just posted some pictures of a Free Spirit doll I made for my daughter for her nine year birthday.

    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bente,

    Thank-you for your very kind words :-) I'm delighted to hear that you've decided to try a blog of your own; please let me know the site address and I will happily go see what you are up to :-)

    Have a great day!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    I can't wait to see the clothing patterns for this doll. I know they will be wonderful.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete