Saturday, October 4, 2014

Angelique Morelle Demonchilde


Demonchilde

Demonchilde born of Flame
Perilous to speak thy name!
Earning credits to enter Hell
On Demonwings dark and fell.

Do you have an Angel near
To pray for thee; to shed a tear?
Do you have a soul to save
From the bleak undying Grave?

Demonchilde, come to Me!
And tell me if its Hell you see
Or Heaven on that distant shore
Of deathless dreams forevermore.

Just in time for  Halloween, some Demon Details that you can add to your handmade doll.  I started with Isabelle Kessedjian's My Crochet Doll, and added horns, wings, and a few facial touches.  Voila!  A Demonchilde!

Check out these Demon Details for yourself :-)

I plan to knit her a black jumper festooned with skulls along the bottom, but I didn't want to wait that long to share her!

17 comments:

  1. Terrific little Halloween doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love her well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your dolls and this one is so wonderful. you have special gift to make them and there is always something specific that you look and know it is your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute and scary looking just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never saw a demonchilde so sweet looking before. Thanks for sharing your tips.

    Have a pleasant day, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your good words, Lois, Amber, Lalka, Lia, Typs, and Amber!!

    Warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wispy black hair and horns. She is a sweet demon child for Halloween. You really add so much character to each doll!! I thought of you yesterday when I was in Joann's shopping. They had crates in & I want to make a doll house. They were not on sale yet. They will be soon. It is fun to know there is someone like me out in the world!! Thanks for sharing. When I get over family health problems---I want to start blogging on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Judy; can't wait to see what you do with crates for dollhouses :-) The internet is a great medium for connecting kindred spirits.

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
  8. She is just adorable! Can't wait to see her in all her finery :-) Love the poem as well. You are one very talented lady and I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm delighted you are here :-)

      Warmly,

      Beth

      Delete
    2. I look forward to your latest creations, you (and they) are so inspiring. I have my first doll done, just fussing with her boots!

      Delete
  9. Isabelle´s new book "My Crochet Animals" is due in spring 2015. Looks very promising!

    ReplyDelete