Friday, August 28, 2015

LOTR Crochet goodness

A crocheted item with the name Goblin Cleaver was bound to catch my attention!  This pattern is available on Ravelry, and makes a wonderful asymetrical shawl/scarf.  It is crocheted with fingering weight yarn (I used Knit Picks Stroll in Raven colorway) with a G hook, which gives this crochet a wonderful drape.

To go along with this awesome scarf, I used some of the leftover yarn to make Strider's Cuff

The charm with the saying came from Michaels, and I used size 8 seed beads from my stash.  Christmas for my sister, who is every bit as much a Hobbit as I am :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Very nice, love the bead work.
    I too, am working in shades of purple, making scarves for a couple of ladies that have benn so nice to me.
    Your Sister is going to love her gift

    Stay well
    till next time,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie! Thank you so much for stopping by. I"ve always loved the color purple :-)

      warmly,

      Beth

      Delete