Saturday, September 3, 2022

Emma

 


I got a bee in my bonnet to make a doll with simple joints.  Joints at the elbows, wrist, knees, and ankles.  A doll that did not require lots and lots of stitches to make up.  A simple doll.  So here is Emma, crocheted with worsted weight yarn and a D hook.  Her clothing is sportweight yarn.  She is 11 inches tall and easy to dress.  Her wig cap is simple, and for more wig ideas, please see Sandy Nordwall Eggers pattern on Ravelry:  Cute Hair Styles for Dolls



Emma, A Simple Jointed Doll


Enjoy Emma, and enjoy the crochet!


11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this new cute pattern, I look forward to crochet this doll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She’s so adorable. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Beth, I haven't been online for a long time. I am soooo happy to be back and to discover all the little wonder you have made !!
    I love Emma - she turned out sooo cute.
    Hugs,
    Rux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely to hear from you, Rux! Thank you for your lovely words!

      Delete
    2. HI BETH, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL DOLL PATTERNS I JUST WISH I KNEW HOW TO UP-LOAD I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU YOUR DOLLS I HAVE MADE. I AM WORKING EMMA NOW SHE IS ALLMOST FINISH I AM ON THE HEAD SHE IS MUCH BIGGER . THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR I AM A 69 HOME BODY NAME IS MS MIKI THANK YOU

      Delete
  4. Thank you Beth 😘for sharing your beautiful creations with us. I just started yesterday with Emma, ​​so much fun to do...🦋

    ReplyDelete