Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Another jointed doll pattern.

 


A few years ago I designed a simple jointed doll, crocheted in worsted weight.  In this image, she is the doll on the right.  I love this design, but wanted to make a smaller doll.  So, I used my Simple Doll pattern (you can find it here) and jointed the knees, hips, and elbows.  I also made her head a little bit bigger, and added a crocheted neck stabilizer.  I wrote the pattern quickly, and primarily for my own use, so there may be some errors.  I apologize in advance for any, but this is free.

She can wear the same outfits as the Simple Doll (clothing patterns here).  

The new pattern can be found here, Simple Jointed Doll Pattern.  She is made from worsted weight yarn and makes up very quickly.  

Here are some images of the doll as I was making her:








Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.