Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010


Happy New Year! I hope that 2010 is filled with joy for all of you, and plenty of time to make dolls and enjoy the crochet :-)

Virginia, one of the Mini Free Spirits, has a couple new outfits to share with you. She now has a T-shirt, and Overalls and a Jumper that fit over it. The patterns are here:

T-shirt: 

Overalls and Jumper: 

And also on the left hand side of the blog page under Mini Free Spirit Patterns.

I plan on working on a diorama next; a small woodland scene composed of crochet, using either free patterns or patterns of my own design. It has been percolating in my head since before Christmas, and I'm looking forward to see if it evolves the way I have it pictured in my mind.

6 comments:

  1. QUE TALENTO AMIGA... UN SALUDO DESDE ARGENTINA. NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet outfits!~Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to let you know I love these little dolls thanks so much for the patterns :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My!! These are so sweet! I have just shifted all of your patterns to their own binder!I can't wait to see whats next! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Nancy, Sylke, Anne, Deanna, and Grandmalolly :-) Thank-you all for your kind comments. I am really delighted that you like these little dolls, and hope you have enjoyed making them.

    I'm working on a little woodland scene, complete with tree stumps, critters, and mushrooms, all crocheted. I'm ready for something other than snow!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete